Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Information Technology industry to fill the vacant position below:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Junior Java Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To manage and improve efficiency for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design and develops user interfaces to internet and intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Design and conduct tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience on software development and in-depth knowledge of java.
- Experience in Spring and Spring Boot and knowledge of Groovy and Grails is plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven) is a plus;
- Good command of English Language
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.