IT Horizons Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
IT Horizons is a system integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
- Installing and maintaining operating environments
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration
- Proficiency in Servers and storage and networking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Windows servers
- Proficient with Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Familiar with Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with network switches, routers, and firewall.
- Troubleshooting and maintain end user systems
- Managing end users
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related courses
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience in configuring servers on enterprise grade networks
- Networking experience (Ex. TCP/IP, UDP, Routing, Firewalls)
- Relevant Infrastructure certifications such as CCNA, MCSA, Azure Administrator, Comptia A+
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.