Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Consultant
- We are currently recruiting to recruit an Investment Consultant who will operate as the lead Investment Consultant on the full spectrum of investment consulting activities.
- The investment consultant is responsible for providing high quality investment advice and management services and following up on our existing investment projects.
- Responsible for participating in the preliminary investigation and analysis of the company’s project investments in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Delivering high quality, expert investment advice employing strategic and innovative solutions and contribute to the success of the local investment team through helping to drive business performance
- Organize the collection, analysis and regular reporting of industry business intelligence
- Solve business conflicts with partners and maintain good cooperative relationship;
- Through the analysis of the business data of the partners, find out the problems in the cooperation and propose solutions;
- Monitor and implement the cooperation rules in a timely and accurate manner, report the abnormal situation, and provide Suggestions for the supplement and modification of the cooperation rules according to the actual situation of daily operation.
- Other related tasks, as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any related field of study is required. Postgraduate degree or above in related area from a reputable university is also desired.
- Relevant Industry-related certifications and/or trainings is a must.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry particularly with a fund management, securities or investment banking firm.
- Experience studying/working abroad, or in a reputable multicultural environment is highly desired.
- Very strong awareness of investment landscape e.g. regulatory issues, knowledge of asset classes and fund managers.
- Significant and relevant experience in a similar role, with demonstrable track record of successfully managing a portfolio of investment projects worth 50 million USD.
- This position requires B-side enterprise resources or high-end government resources with an annual volume of more than N1 billion.
Competences and Attributes:
- Must reside in Lagos
- Age range: 30-35 years old.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients;
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.