United Nigeria Airlines
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Obtains copies of invoices for aircraft spare parts and other engineering inventory items received /paid for ongoing basis.
- Obtains schedules/copies of documents reflecting the receipt and utilization of aircraft spare parts for specific aircrafts on weekly basis.
- Maintains comprehensive and updated Inventory movement record that show clearly the receipts and utilization of all aircraft spare parts and other inventory related items at any given period.
- Ensures all perpetual stock taking and accountability with analysis of any discrepancies and advise relevant parties accordingly.
- Co-ordinates the processing of Form A and Form M for engineering items as the need arises in consultation.
- Continuous Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Inventory -related issues as at when required as the need arises –E.g. Engineering Store staff, Procurement staff, Station Managers, Commercial Team, etc. in consultation with Line Manager.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Inventory Management & Control required.
- ACA or other Professional Certification in Inventory Management & Control would be an added advantage
- Aviation Experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.