Hubmart Stores Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Locations: Omole, Ikeja and Victoria Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitor surveillance equipment; inspect building/equipments, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; inform violators of policy and procedures; restrain trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensure all systems, process & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Ensure Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clear traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets, camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
- Possess an SSCE qualification.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.