ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Process & System Control Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Risk Management
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of internal control reviews and procedures regarding the organization’s process, systems, accounting structures and projects.
- Working in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure that potential risks and controls are adequately identified, measured appropriately and recommendations implemented.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system to ensure the integrity of the system, improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Perform appropriate call-over of transactions consummated to ascertain validity, accuracy, and completeness of transaction processed.
- Perform periodic stock count and validation checks on the company’s inventory system/warehoused items to promote control visibility and inculcate sense of control awareness.
- Collaborate with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve identified control deficiencies.
- Ensure business processes and systems are carried out in compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Develop, execute, and monitor adequate internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) in line with best accounting practices and identifying appropriate risk and mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and ensure all system user accounts/privileges are approved with proper system access parameters in line with their respective level of information access for their job functions.
- Actively participate in the system change management activities within the firm including reviewing and assessing user acceptance testing on system enhancements/change deployment
- Involve in the optimization/upgrade of existing systems and business solutions and ensure that controls that meet business requirements are embedded at all ends.
- Ensure projects are executed in line with approved mandates and service level agreements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes and systems.
- Demonstrate project management skills, manage control to meet target dates within budgeted financial commitments
- Innovate control automation techniques to minimize compliance cost for various processes and procedures within the organization
- Maintain a culture within ARM Pensions that emphasizes and demonstrates the importance of internal control to all staff and inculcate a sense of control awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CISA, PMI or any other relevant professional programmes would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (post qualification) in the financial service industry, experience in a Pension or Investment Management Company would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online