BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily confirmation of cash in vault and compare total amount counted with the amount recorded in the vault register and GL.
- Call the overall transactions posted the previous day to ensure those transactions are properly done.
- Check loan applications(except payroll lending) forms and confirm client details and documentations before disbursement
- Review previous day fund transfers and confirm that details are complete and correctly stated.
- Review booked loans on the system, confirm the correctness of details as contained in the customers’ loan files; customer name, the amount disbursed, tenure, interest rate and repayments amount to ensure that system agrees with loan terms as stated in offer letters.
- Review complaints register; follow up to ensure that all issues reported are resolved appropriately.
- Confirm that appropriate instrument is used for transactions and are authentic and properly stamped and posted first thing the following morning.
- Confirm that balance on Teller’s proof agrees with GL balance on a daily basis
- Ensure that all alterations /cancellations are authenticated by the concerned staff.
- Confirm that all outgoing clearing cheques are credited to customers’ accounts and value dated in line with the ruling clearing days at the time of
- A University Degree in Banking and Finance / Accountancy
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Experience in financial institutions preferably MFB
- Good understanding of Excel
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.