BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Level: Experienced Career.
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures and its related activities to stem operational risks and prevent, fraud. money laundering, illegal, unethical, or improper conduct in the bank’s operations.
- Plan, organize and execute the internal control and compliance functions in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Ensures that the Bank is in compliance with various regulatory requirements and that employees are in adherence with internal procedures and policies.
- Conduct risk assessment of business activities, departments, branches, functional areas continuously to ensure all risk exposures are proactively managed
- Oversee internal, external and oversight audit of bank’s operations, functional areas and departmental activities to ensure all infractions are properly handled and resolved
- Ensure effective review of GL, bank Asset and liabilities accounts, investigation of errors and differences in accounts as well as carryout revenue assurance to prevent income leakage across product lines
- Review of fees, interest rates & Loan application and disbursement processes for accuracy.
- Track & monitor loan repayment, collections and default rates for anomalies in line with maximum acceptable limits
- Timely rendition of periodic regulatory reports (CBN, NDIC, NFIU etc.), board reports and other adhoc reports.
- Develop and implement fraud prevention procedures and processes to ensure effective transactions monitoring (Implementing tools to monitor transactions, identify attempted fraud and reports)
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions
- Train and communicate new regulations on AML/KYC, Licensing requirements etc. with management or employees where applicable.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting and other numerate discipline.
- MBA or M.Sc in a relevant discipline will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory framework, regulatory environment, credit analysis / appraisal, financial & operational audit of organizations.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Relevant professional qualification such as ICAN / ACCA / CIS / CFA / CISA / ACAMS and other relevant professional certifications.
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience, four (3) of which must have been in the financial service industry and at least two (2) years at the senior management level.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written & verbal communication and strong cross functional.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online