Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recriting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales and Investor Relations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote CcHUB’s investment capabilities, and champion its solutions to institutional clients, taking individual ownership and accountability for sales pipeline and pipeline opportunities
- Maintain and deepen market presence and franchise recognition
- Define and implement sales plans and work toward sales targets
- Evaluate industry trends and provide competitor analysis
- Manage investor engagement platforms, maintain and deepen business relationships with strategic clients and prospects
- Maintain investor relations calendar of events
- Manage meeting and information requests from investors and other external requests with timely responses
- Participate in Fund and Investor on-boarding
- Partner closely with key related functions including investment desks, product specialists, finance, business management, compliance, legal, operations and product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Preferably with 5+years of experience with a track record of institutional sales in asset management
- Understanding of the technology field required
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; knowledge of other languages an added benefit
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing date
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online