Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Auditor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Protect IBEDC against loss and inefficiencies by conducting audits on Information Technology systems to confirm procedural/statutory compliance. Responsible for analyzing and assessing technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently, while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
- Reviews information technology (operating systems, applications, database management systems, LAN/WAN communication concepts, telecommunication systems, and system development processes and Information Security frameworks) to confirm that they are in accordance with developed/standard processes and conform to agreed/standard policies and legislations.
- Creates a risk profile for current and future projects with a focus on the company’s experience with those technologies and where it stands in the market
- Examines current technology in the organization and future technologies that will need to be adopted
- Verifying that systems that are being developed are suited for the organization and meet development standards
- Identifying ineffective processes/inadequate internal controls and recommending improvements.
- Developing, implementing, testing, and evaluating audit review procedures.
- Communicates with and educates process owners on the role of the audit team to ensure cooperation during the audit process.
- Interprets the significance of audit findings, concludes on findings, and makes practical recommendations to address non-compliance and improve internal control.
- Assists in conducting special investigations of fraud/malpractices across the organization
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Accounting
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Good understanding of audit management systems knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Demonstrable ability to conduct risk assessments on information technology systems/procedures.
- Good investigative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Application Closing Date
26th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Information Technology Auditor” to apply accordingly.