The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointment for the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty – CONPASS 03
Cadre: Assistant Cadre
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O / Level with minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- This application is free
- Applications after the closing date or in breach of the Procedure will not be entertained.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.