Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has two hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialties and include emergency/trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite, and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
Job ID: TL00007
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Hospital Manager and ICT Manager the ICT officer will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization.
- You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Administration and oversight of all ICT functions.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone-remotely).
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, software, telecoms and networks.
- Diagnosing, repairing faults and resolving network issues.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Speaking to customers (staff) to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer (staff) feedback.
- Talking customers (staff) through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with vendors/clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as/when necessary.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Regular scheduled maintenance on networks, hardware and software.
- Ensuring security of hardware, network and data with proper security policies and software.
- Creation, implementation and review of disaster prevention and recovery policies.
- Possible training of junior staff.
- Providing regular weekly/monthly reports and feedback to the HQ all related ICT issues.
- Receiving and administration of HQ support and oversight assistance on all related ICT issues (on-site or remotely).
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related course.
- 2 – 4 years of experience as an ICT support with proven experience role.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting, ICT helpdesk and customer.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of the organisation’ infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure laptop/desktop hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking.
- ITIL V3, Cisco, CompTia+ or BCNE training.
- Having a working knowledge of common information technologies and systems.
- Managing multiple users simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards.
- Communicating smoothly to the staff when & while resolving their technical issues.
- Troubleshooting common ICT problems.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital.
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.