Willers Solutions Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the transportation & logistics sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to hire a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic Human Resources Manager for a client in the transportation & logistics sector.
- The candidate will maintain and advance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practice in line with regulatory standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides coaching, leadership and support to managers and employees regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, questions and concerns.
- Leads and manages all employment practices which include recruitment, orientation, professional development of employees, promotions, transfers, terminations and temporary agency utilization.
- Serve as a point of escalation for talent fulfillment and quality and have a thorough understanding of how to resolve challenges through a large/matrixed organization.
- Foster and maintain relationships with team leads to establish consistent best practices of Peer Buddy/Mentor identification
- Administers various human resource policies including the administration of attendance and disciplinary policies ensuring consistency within location.
- Acts as employee advocate and mediator with employee relations concerns and handles human resources legal issues as required.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducts investigations; maintains records; represents the organization at hearings.
- Participates in employee disciplinary and/or counseling issues with supervision as necessary; reviews any disciplinary documentation as it may apply.
- Manages performance review process and ensures employee training is inclusive of any competency development plans.
- Administers all employee benefit and payroll programs and coordinating with corporate as necessary; works with payroll if needed to answer employees’ questions about checks.
- Recruits all salaried exempt/non-exempt, hourly, part-time and agency employees.
- Ensures employee on-boarding and orientation is effective. Follows-up as necessary.
- Utilizes excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successfully establishes and maintains professional relationships and works effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Maintains positive employee relations in general; in non-union environments focuses on maintaining union-free status.
- Actively participates in and leads safety program. Responsible for managing all safety related documentation including accident reporting and OSHA documentation/record-keeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or related field, M.S. degree is a plus.
- 5 – 7 years experience; transport and logistics industry.
- Possession of CIPM, SHRM, CIPD is an added advantage.
- Sound exposure to HR Software / ERP Package and must have exposure.
- Sound knowledge of ISO and other international standards and hands on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of HR labor and employment law, and the ability to interpret, apply and articulate this knowledge in support of business initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement HR programs and plans that are aligned with overall business and HR strategy.
- Exercise a high degree of professionalism and communication with confidential information.
- Strong process and project management skills, and able to translate vision into action.
- Solid team focus; highly collaborative with the proven ability to lead through inspiration and persuasion
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and ensure successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly establish and maintain credibility with audiences at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to present, influence, negotiate and effectively coach managers and supervisors to internalize and deploy company best practices across all functions.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
N400,000 – N450,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.