Pruvia Integrated Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Administrative Officer
- We are looking for a Human Resource Administrative Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources/ Administrative department. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR/ Administrative operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Develop training and onboarding material.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Proficient in HR software and computer savvy is necessary.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Female Preferably.
- CIPM qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.