BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for HR Outsourcing Officer (Graduate & Exp.) at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Outsourcing Officer
Reporting To: HR Outsourcing Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting the HR Outsourcing Lead in liaising with resourced employees and outsource vendors to drive operational processes and deliver excellent HR services to the company.
- To handle the administrative processing of grievance issues and escalations from third party provider.
- Manage resourced employee’s onboarding process; ensures the appropriate resourced employee’s paperwork (ie identity card) is completed accurately.
- Support in the administration of Performance Management processes for resourced employee’s e.g. performance objective drafting, performance appraisal administration etc.
- Prepare letters, reports and various documents relating to the outsourcing process as required.
- Ensure that resourced employees receive their work tools within specified timelines.
- Coordinate the monthly validation of all currently engaged employees in IE.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements, contract expiration and renewals.
- Oversee the administration of health insurance packages and other benefits such as Leave etc. accrued to the resourced employees.
- Create & maintain database on all resourced employees to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Support the outsourced vendor, organize and host town hall meetings; prepare minutes of meeting and track action points
- Provide necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties and projects as required.
- This role requires a relevant first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with working knowledge and exposure to Human Resources Management, gained through experience, education, training or special development
- Knowledge of employee relations management
- Knowledge of grievance & disciplinary management
- Labor relations administrations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Problem solving and decision making
- Business focus.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ikeja electricity recruitment 2019
ikeja electricity recruitment portal
ikeja electric recruitment process
ikeja electricity jobs
ikeja electricity distribution recruitment
recruitment at ikeja electricity distribution company
ikeja electric customer care recruitment
latest recruitment at ikeja electricity distribution company
recruitment in ikeja electricity distribution company
To apply for this job please visit careers.ikejaelectric.com.