VNL Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Hotel Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- VNL Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a client, seeking for a part time Hotel Consultant to strategize, audit books, improve operational processes and increase revenue.
- The succesful candidate may only need to be physically present at the hotel once a week.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Review accounting books, audit all financial processes and interpret the accounting information to the Managing Director, to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Advise management on service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Business Administration or a related field from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Hotel Industry
- Strong commercial acumen, branding and marketing skills
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Hotel Consultant” as the subject of the email.