BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Function of the Role
- The Growth Lead will be responsible for finding, cultivating and executing partnership opportunities that drive the company’s core business and will work to launch new product offerings.
- S/he will also be responsible for creating and growing LifeBank across Nigeria through partnerships with public and private institutions.
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for key company’s products
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize partnerships
- Connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand the company’s vision
- Manage and grow existing partnerships of the company
- Work directly with the CEO to define, prioritize and pursue new partnership opportunities
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Develop market-level strategies to support new market entry, expansion and business model design
- Source and acquire relevant strategic partnerships and alliances for growth and expansion
- Attend conferences and events on behalf of the company
- Execute and launch company’s new products
- Develop business proposals, apply for patient capital, write reports and articles for the company
- Pursue/create partnerships with public institutions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing, Health-related courses.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the medical or logistics industry
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and busy environment with competing demands on time and resources
- Experience with government agencies
Skills and Abilities:
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.