Detopsy Engineering Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Detopsy Engineering Limited – We are an indigenous Nigerian company established by professionals to improve the quality of Engineering Practice and Procedures by developing and maintaining the physical systems that are necessary for the functioning of modern society through Engineering Designs, Inspection, Procurement and Construction services in the areas of Electrical, Instrumentation, Valves, Tank, Metering and Automation to Oil and Gas as well as Marine companies.
Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellence service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as graduate trainee. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Design, Strategy and Operations.
- Minimum Qualification of HND in Physics, Mathematics or any related Science Field
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Experience of 0-2 years
- Candidates should not be more than 27 years
- Male candidates
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.