Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Desktop Support Analyst
- Responsible for providing efficient and effective level 1 technical support to staff in areas such as desktop, help desk and IT project support along with network troubleshooting/support
- Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs, printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults with end-users in addressing problems and assists in formulating solutions. Maintains exceptional level of communication with end-users
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field
- At least 1 year experience in management/Implementation of IT applications and providing end user support
- Computing and User Support
- Hardware Configuration
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online