BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Remedium is Nigeria’s pioneer teletherapy platform. We are leading the drive for a healthy and renewed nation by expanding access to psychotherapy and wellbeing services.
Driven by accessibility, speed, and quality of care, our Remedium NG platform is optimized to provide help when needed most. With online counselling and therapy sessions delivered via medium that come at no extra cost to those who need help (because cost in itself would have excluded some people who need us immediately), our services are super easy to access.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for smart, young, innovative and enterprising candidates to join, learn and grow with us. As an equal opportunity employerbuilding and encouragingan enterpreneural environment,you would score more points for your initiaves and personal development pursuits rather than your past academic achievements.
- Overtime, we would build your capacity to handle tasks from ideas to fruition, takinginitiative fromproduct market research, runningtests andpilots, and buildingprojects. Our preferredcandidates will be able to see what doesn’t yet exist, have the ability to draw roadmaps, and achieve setmilestones.
- We are looking for Interns with capabilities and interests across Social Media Management, Content Writing and Creation, Digital Marketing, Graphics and Multimedia, Human Resources and Website Design.
- Recent graduate, awaiting NYSC, or serving youth corp members.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Computer savvy (essential)
- Strong work ethics(essential)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Resides in Abuja(essential).
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an application in the body of the email explaining how what they did in the past that makes them suitable for the role being applied for to: [email protected] Subject of the email should include their areas of interest- e.g. Intern – Digital Marketing, Intern – Social Media Management, etc.-
Note: Emails without this subject format will not be treated.