BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Glo Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Globacom Limited, commonly known as glo, is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company founded on 29 August 2003 by Mike Adenuga. As of June 2018, the company has employed more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Globacom Limited is recruiting for fulltime Account Managers – Glo Business Solutions.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of sales plan for the target segment.
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and territories.
- initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those accounts and segments assigned.
- Work with Sales Support Engineers on all technical issues.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years’ experience in enterprise sales and business development in Telecom/IT sector..
- Experience in the location applied for is required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Glo Recruitment 2019
Glo customer care recruitment 2019
Glo Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Glo job vacancies 2019
Selection Criteria for Glo Recruitment 2019
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Read Also: Total Recruitment
Glo recruitment 2019 nairaland
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment