BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Geologist / Geophysicist
Reporting Line: Exploration and Subsurface Manager
Job Category: Full Time/Contract
- Provide technical geological and/or geophysical support and risk assessment for prospect generation, reserves recovery and/or major capital projects.
- Seismic Interpretation using any of the specialized geological software; Openworks, Decision space, Petrel, Kingdom or Geographic.
- Ability to interpret structural and stratigraphic elements and pick Chrono-stratigraphic surfaces and faults accurately.
- In-depth knowledge of Asset Evaluations and reservoirs studies.
- Knowledge of seismic acquisition and processing.
- In-depth knowledge of geological correlation and ability to integrate petrophysical data into the interpretation:
- Should be able to tie reservoir top and base to seismic and understand hydrocarbon contacts (GOC, OWC and ODT).
- Proficiency in time to depth conversion with a reasonable velocity field.
- Ability to carry out initial volumetric estimates and support reserves validation and certification.
- Bachelor and Master’s degrees in Geology / or Geophysics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in geological and geophysical mapping and prospect generation.
- Knowledge of static modeling and petrophysics will be a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of geology of Niger Delta basin and surrounding basins.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the relevant position as the subject of their emails.