Michael Stevens Consulting
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Coordinate the nationwide offices
- The appointee must be between 40-45 years of old
- MBA plus professional qualification in Law or Accounting
- Entrepreneurial plus experience in developing and growing business enterprises
- At least 10 years experience which includes managing at least 500 personnel in multi-state locations, service industry with multinational companies and major domestic companies as customers/clients
- Good Project Management skills
- Demonstrable Leadership experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Very strong communication ability, verbal, written and presentable skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop new products and services.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.