BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Report to: General Manager
- The front office manager will be required to conduct his duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the company policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the front. Follow up on regarding satisfaction with guest related issues.
- Check-in and check-out, process all payment, sit-up account for each guest upon check-in.
- Supervise check-in and check-out , coordinate all guest requests, inform guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- The front office manager must maintain a positive attitude that promote team work within the organization and must possess and display high level of personal standard.
- Effective management of guest relations. Ensure that 90% of guest leaves review and feedback. Submit a quarterly guest satisfaction report.
- Develop and implement annual guest satisfaction strategy with the cooperation and collaboration of the entire team.
- Personally check work to ensure accuracy and attention to details. Continuously assess the work of front desk staff to ensure consistency in standard.
- Manage the hotel database.
- Leading, selecting, supervising and supporting front desk team.
- Ensure each and every guest is treated in a warm, friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
- Ensure check-in and check-out process and policies are followed, verifying registration, address and credit information, posting charges.
- Constantly check all machines and equipment to ensure proper running of the front desk.
- Provide pick-up and drop-off services to guest.
- Ensure porters carry out their function effectively and efficiently, provide assistance with guest luggage.
- Liaise with other department on behalf of guest.
- Effective room revenue management.
- Strict implementation of sales processes and procedures. ( Payment Procedure).
- Prepare and manage a yearly budget.
- Prepare weekly forecast.
- Responsible for the financial Management of the department.
- Effective management of room sales.
- Obtain approval from the general manager for any discount
- Minimum qualification of B.sc or HND in any related discipline with a 4 years working experience as a front office manager in previous employment.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.