Pact West Africa
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Pact West Africa is a Non-Governmental Organization with over a decade of experience working in Nigeria to create thriving, resilient communities that are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact West Africa started operations as Pact Nigeria in 2005, and builds capacity of civil society organizations and improves the livelihoods and health of the poor and marginalized in the society. Pact has 46 staff in Nigeria. Pact is seeking a qualified consultant to facilitate a three-day team building exercise and tocompile a report outlining the workshop’s proceedings, including practical recommendations and operational tools which can be used by the team in the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Volunteer
Duration: 6 months
- The position will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. This position will multi-task a variety of front office activities.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- Take all incoming calls at the front desk, routing them efficiently, taking/delivering messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle visitors, directing them to appropriate staff in an orderly manner (properly alerting staff)
- Open, sort, and distribute mail and ensure timely and appropriate routing to staff.
- Ensur that outgoing mails are logged/registered and delivered by drivers, including express mail.
- Provide program and Pact information verbally and written to visitors and in response to phone/mailed requests.
- Assist conference/workshop/meeting participants by providing materials, refreshments and other needs.
- Preserve office records by filling all correspondence in the adequate folders
- Reserve and keep detailed records of conference room usage/bookings ensuring that there is no clash for all staff activities/meetings.
- Take minutes and attendance during meetings.
- Support the office with printing, scanning, copying and binding of documents for official use.
- Ensure general filing of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Social Science or any related field.
- 1-year post NYSC experience in similar role.
- Ability to communicate in English, is desirable.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office and telephone protocol.
- Good communications skill.
- Positive, friendly and professional attitude is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: [email protected] Applicants Must indicate the position applied for as the Subject of the mail.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All CV’s/resume/applications Must be in either word format or PDF.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age.