- 1 SEARCH FOR JOB OR COMPANY
- 1.1 BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
- 1.2 About FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd
- 1.3 Job Requirements
- 1.4 Important things to Note about FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd Recruitment
- 1.5 Other Related Jobs
- 1.6 Is it true that FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd is recruiting?
- 1.7 BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
This article will provide information about FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Limited recruitment 2021/2022 and will provide a step by step guide on how to apply for the job .
About FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd
The country’s foremost dairy company and market leader is FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC, an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina in The Netherlands. For over 60 years, FrieslandCampina WAMCO has been providing high quality dairy products through its brands, Peak, Three Crowns and Friso; these brands have become household names. Over the years, we have defined our involvement in Nigeria by addressing three global challenges: nutrient security, sustainability and support for farmers.
At the heart of the Company’s operations in Nigeria is the passion to make quality dairy nutrition affordable and accessible. This is strongly rooted in the company’s mission statement of nourishing Nigerians with quality dairy nutrition. This mission is made possible by the company’s innovativeness and extensive distribution network across Nigeria.
FrieslandCampina WAMCO has continued to play a leading role in the production, processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of various milk products in Nigeria; being the pioneer of local manufacturing of evaporated milk and the introduction of fortified based milk products in Nigeria.
Linked to its mission is the Dairy Development Programme (DDP), an inclusive business model with an array of community activities that encourages local economic development in milk production to meet the needs of consumers, farmers, local communities, the government, and our business. This has helped us to develop new institutional capacities, policies and practices that benefit pastoralists, small-holder farmers and the country as a whole.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and Ready to Work in any part of the country
Important things to Note about FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd Recruitment
- Make sure you are qualified before applying for the job
- Make sure you have all your documents intact
- Ensure You also have all your documents scanned and keep them in soft copy
- Avoid fake websites demanding for money before you get the job
Other Related Jobs
Is it true that FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd is recruiting?
kindly disregard any source of information providing FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Ltd recent recruitment, this website is designed to provide you with recent job openings in Nigeria, so if there should be any information in regard to this, you will be informed.