Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
- Maintain adequate supervision and smooth operations in the shift.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Monitor Feeder operations and maintain normal temperature during shift operations.
- Ensure that all routine hourly gauge checks are being carried out and documented.
- Correct all defects and ensure continuous improvement in the line efficiency.
- Report writing and proper handover on the activities during shift duty.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Glass Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a bottle manufacturing plant
- Must have experience and basic knowledge of computers and be able to learn programs necessary to carry out job functions.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online