Fegmatic Global Limited – Distribution Company with focus on Forestry & Gardening Machines & Tools, Industrial Machines & Tools, Parts & Accessories, and Children Play Items. We are a wholly owned Nigerian company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC. We distribute and retail our products in strategic locations of Nigeria. We have reliable technical equipment and services for Nigeria businesses and indeed to the shores of Africa. Strategically located in Nigeria and with an online portal that enables easy purchase of our items, we are able to reach a large audience.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Control Officer
Location: Enugu (Ezeagwu – along the express)
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- We are looking for an accounting officer to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounting officer responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations,
- Cheque runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Officer, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- HND or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification in Accountancy may be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Accommodation will be provided