PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reference Number: 130-PEO01118
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and provide support in any other related finance function.
- Perform and manage all financial transactions and reporting activities in line with IFRS requirements
- Liaison with external auditors and other statutory bodies during periodic statutory audit
- Compliance with annual filing of returns
- Analyze financial data and operational metrics tracking
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation statements,
- Preparation of timely monthly financial statements
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Compute taxes payable monthly and prepare the monthly tax returns
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to taxes – CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing and any new tax laws with the relevant tax authorities
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Provide support in any other related finance function as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution
- Must be a Chartered Accountant i.e. ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Experience of 3-5 years in Finance, Accounting and Tax in a reputable organization
- Age: 25-30 years
- Experience in a top audit firm is an added advantage
- MSc/MBA is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online