Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Analyst
Job Area: Field
- Working in the field means working on the front line of our business
- It’s challenging, exciting, and you get to advance the work we do and how we do it by helping to push technology boundaries.
- Solve on-site issues to deliver exceptional service
- As a Field Technical Analyst, you’ll provide technical expertise to teams across the site and use your knowledge to help them deliver exceptional service. Using a variety of tools and techniques, you’ll apply your theoretical understanding to the practical challenges we face on-site every day
- That includes creating formation evaluation logs and helping analyze and interpret cuttings to determine the rock type and hydrocarbon presence. You’ll also help monitor the well parameters and maintain sensors to understand well conditions
- You’ll receive extensive training that expands your technical knowledge and hands-on skillset.
- Provide pre and post-job support including risk analysis to other field colleagues
- Support on planning, preparing, executing, and debriefing jobs
- Help prepare wellsite reports
- Understand rig components and roles of different Schlumberger product lines within the industry
- Continually identify and implement best practice in your work.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences, or Applied Sciences
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Logical thinking skills combined with a focus on the detail
- Determination to continually develop and improve.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and complete the “Register” form. You need to be registered and signed in to apply.
- You’ll be sent a link to the email address you provide. Follow this link to complete your registration.
- Create your account profile to log in. You can apply to a specific role or program by clicking the relevant ‘apply’ button in the site.