Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist
Job Area: Field
- Working in the field means working on the front line of our business
- It’s challenging, exciting, and you get to advance the work we do and how we do it by helping to push technology boundaries.
- Turn technical expertise into transformative impact
- Our Field Specialists focus on the vital technical and operation procedures that ensure our sites are safe and our customers get an exceptional service.
- You’ll receive intensive training in troubleshooting, safety, client interaction and develop a deep technical understanding of what we do. Through a combination of hands-on learning and formal training, you’ll become the company’s representative on-site, with supervisory responsibility. You’ll work through a range of complex, practical challenges and develop innovative strategies for solving them.
- Develop necessary technical and supervisory abilities to perform duties required in your business line’s range of services and products
- Develop functional and technical skills to a high standard
- Help plan, prepare and execute jobs to design and client specifications
- Oversee field operations, including engineering deployment, maintenance, job planning, and operational reporting
- Effectively supervise a crew and/or processes within a year
- Help prepare wellsite reports and post-job debriefings.
- Two-year Technical Degree (Associate Degree) or military experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think methodically
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and complete the “Register” form. You need to be registered and signed in to apply.
- You’ll be sent a link to the email address you provide. Follow this link to complete your registration.
- Create your account profile to log in. You can apply to a specific role or program by clicking the relevant ‘apply’ button in the site.