BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Reporting Line –Area Manager
- Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying dealers within your sales territory, engage them with company’s products and services.
- Develop and follow daily Journey plans for trade visits
- Recruit Dealers per location to grow distribution
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure the viability of the channel through effective negotiation resulting to net revenue, volume and market share growth.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Supply management with reports on customers’ needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potentials for new products and services.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Sales & Distribution Department.
- Keep abreast of car market trends.
- Responsible for the account management and activation of Third Party outlets and defined Third Party Channels
- Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
- Drives FIFO (FIRST IN FIRST OUT) with inventory within the coverage location
- Relevant Tertiary Degree and a passion for sales
- Proven work experience as a field sales representative/ sales executive or a Direct Sales Agent
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Relationship management skills with openness to feedback.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to Influence others
- Risk Management
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click to here apply online