Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Job Area: Field
- Working in the field means working on the front line of our business
- It’s challenging, exciting, and you get to advance the work we do and how we do it by helping to push technology boundaries.
- Be involved in every phase of our business
- As a Field Engineer, you’ll be involved in every part of our business. From helping acquire essential data to planning long-term well development, you’ll organize, run, and report operations in the field environment and assist specialists and other Engineers with key decisions
- Your training will be hands-on as you learn about the energy industry and become an expert in the various tools and services in your business line. You’ll be asked to learn a lot quickly, and you’ll be given responsibility and support to make your impact and start becoming a leader in our business.
- Perform operations, operate equipment, and be accountable for team wellsite performance, by the end of your training
- Manage field operations, including engineering design, maintenance, job planning, and operational reporting
- Learn the well construction process and understand the role of different service companies
- Support engineers and specialists on-site and help with essential duties, such as risk analysis
- Effectively manage a crew and/or processes within a year
- Help prepare wellsite reports and post-job debriefings
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement culture—across the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or related Science
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Quick learner able to use logic to solve problems
- Be personally committed to continuous improvement
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and complete the “Register” form. You need to be registered and signed in to apply.
- You’ll be sent a link to the email address you provide. Follow this link to complete your registration.
- Create your account profile to log in. You can apply to a specific role or program by clicking the relevant ‘apply’ button in the site.
- Once logged in, apply for your chosen role or program. . You will then be sent an email confirming your application has been received with an Applicant ID number.
- The recruiting team will then review your application and you will be contacted if we have a position we feel you are qualified for.