BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
- Manage vendor relationships and key milestones for Infrastructure on-time delivery
- Manager fibre acceptance for performance characteristics, including Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer analysis
- Drive metric driven quarterly business vendor reviews
- Report on key metrics for Infrastructure products: On-time performance, Vendor performance, Financial monthly and yearly activated services
- Collaborate with sourcing team on vendor relationships and key contract requirements including fibre planning
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to synchronize fiber deployment schedule with and fibre acceptance
- Work with data located in different systems, correlate data and build data to be used across different tools/systems
- 5+ years experience in network deployment fibre infrastructure projects
- Experience in terrestrial fibre network design and technology, ideally in long haul networks
- Certification or a proven track record in project management techniques and tools (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with engaging vendors on aspects of network design, planning and construction.
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team
- Handle data with different tools to be able to create correlations and be able to clean data sources
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.