- 1 SEARCH FOR JOB OR COMPANY
- 1.1 BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
- 1.2 About Federation of European Producers of Abrasives
- 1.3 Job Requirements
- 1.4 Important things to Note about FEPA Recruitment
- 1.5 Other Related Jobs
- 1.6 Is it true that FEPA is recruiting?
- 1.7 BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTS
This article will provide information about FEPA recruitment 2021/2022 and will provide a step by step guide on how to apply for the job .
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
About Federation of European Producers of Abrasives
The Federation of European Producers of Abrasives (FEPA) represents the European abrasive industry since its inception in 1955, encompassing four product segments, bonded & coated abrasives, super abrasives and grains.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Important things to Note about FEPA Recruitment
- Make sure you are qualified before applying for the job
- Make sure you have all your documents intact
- Ensure You also have all your documents scanned and keep them in soft copy
- Avoid fake websites demanding for money before you get the job
Other Related Jobs
Is it true that FEPA is recruiting?
kindly disregard any source of information providing FEPA recent recruitment, this website is designed to provide you with recent job openings in Nigeria, so if there should be any information in regard to this, you will be informed.