Federal Medical Centre
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Federal Medical Centre, Abuja – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Residency Training
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following Specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharged or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must pass primary exam.
COMMES 3 and all allowances applicable in existing policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of #20,000 to the Hospitals TSA Account; after which, they should:
Click Here to Fill Online Application
To make payment, follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ABUJA
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop-down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay N: type 20,000 (ie TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA).
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form
- Upload evidence of payment to the eform portal.