Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
- Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals
- Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.