Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Finance Professional (Mid-Senior Management Level)
- We are looking for experienced Accounting / Finance professionals to join our Finance team.
Requirements of the role include:
- Graduate & Post-graduate degrees in Accounting, Economics, Finance and any other business-related course; Professional qualification in Accounting
- 10-15 years preferably in FMCG, Professional Accounting Services, Banking & Telecom
- Competent use of Oracle would be an added advantage
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Working with others to achieve results,
- Building relationships
- At least 4-5 years experience leading high functioning teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online