Fedeth Microfinance Bank
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Fedeth Microfinance economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD / CEO
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist the Managing Director/CEO in areas as requested by the MD.
- Prepare and monitor reports to the MD.
- Follow up on MD’s action points and prepare regular reports to the MD.
- Organise and maintain the MD’s diary and make appointments on his behalf.
- Represent the MD at meetings as appropriate
- Attend to the MD’s guests when the MD is not available
- Carry out background research and present findings on matters of concern to the MD.
- Perform basic financial analysis of projects.
- Initiate projects for MD’s consideration.
- Co-ordinate interface between MD’s office and other departments.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the MD from time to time
- Handling correspondence directed to the executive director.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Document production, reports writing and presentations.
- Developing presentations and conducting research for the CEO on various areas.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system.
- Interfacing with executives, internal and external colleagues
- Organising meetings and documenting minutes of meetings when necessary.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of productivity tools such as the Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc. and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory requirements of the Finance industry in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability to work with data.
- Ability to work with a diversity of individuals especially senior and high-ranking personalities.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability required to identify issues and create action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality; meet deadlines and schedules; work with detailed information/data; work in multiple locations (by assignment); and multitask.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse situations and make appropriate decisions without immediate supervision.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.