Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Ikoyi Lagos
- This person must have worked in a multinational company as an Executive Assistant
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone enquiries, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the ChiefТs guests and other members of the company.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authorityТs policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the Chief Officer.
- Maintenance of the Group’s calendar.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A University Law degree / HND; relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- At least 7-10 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills-written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and MS Outlook.
7,000,000 – 10,000,000 per annum
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.