Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Excel Specialist
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The Excel Specialist will manage our branch office report request process.
- The incumbent will consult with internal and external clients seeking Sales data to understand business needs and recommend the most effective, efficient and compliant solution.
- Manage reporting to ensure reliability and availability of data; responsible for vendor management.
- New Customer creation, validating segments/customers.
- Approving quotes
- Preparing Commission report
- Educate Sales staff on using Sales data to answer business questions.
- Directly implement a portion of reporting needs along with the Business Intelligence team.
- Collaborate with Sales development and Operations colleagues to identify issues and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Math, Statistics, Finance, Business or other discipline required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- 5+ years of Sales reporting experience required; Sales data analysis experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage small projects or work streams of larger projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high degree of initiative and creativity required.
- Proficiency with data visualization preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment and seek direction when needed.
- Understanding of and appreciation for basic data privacy concepts and principles (e.g., importance of securing data at rest and in transit, ensuring data is used in a way that is consistent with the intended purpose).
- Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online