Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono-specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Limited. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The Duty Manager supervises and coordinates the health services of the hospital. They supervise all areas of the hospital, health information technicians, nursing, medical records, service staff, facility staff and more. The main objective is to maintain and improve the efficiency of care, represent the facility at all times and supervise administrative functions and outputs.
Key Performance Areas:
- Supervises and evaluate work activities of all incumbents in a hospital.
- Maintain communication between Hospital Manager, medical staff, and department heads by providing the requisite support.
- Analyze hospital activities and data to aid risk management, in order to improve service provision.
- Implement programs and services in the hospital, including personnel administration, and coordination of all employees.
- Provide support to maintain patient care and risk aversion procedures, as well as service standards to enhance patient care.
- Prepare operational progress or status reports.
- Inspect facilities and recommend modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Inspect condition or functioning of facilities or equipment.
- Consult with the Hospital Manager, clinical Heads of Departments and Medical Directors to discuss service problems, respond to efficiency needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans and promote health programs.
- Work with physicians to oversee patient care.
- Oversee all administrative function to ensure accuracy and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Note performance and acknowledge exceptional performance or conduct by reporting same to the Hospital Manager.
- This role reports to the Hospital Manager.
Education, Cerrtification and Experience Requirements
- Master of Health Administration or a Master of Business Administration degree is preferred.
- A degree in Finance or Management is acceptable with sufficient experience in a hospital working environment.
- The ability to work on Microsoft Office software is a must.
- Understands hospital economics, labour relations, and human resources.
- Profile Requirements
- Proven management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work well with a variety of professionals, from doctors and nurses to the Hospital Manager and other executives.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and technical skills to find creative solutions for staffing and administrative problems.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will evolve as the Company’s organizational needs change.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.