BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating software deployment strategies essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment.
- Designing, building, and optimizing automation systems to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Conducting research, tests and executing new techniques to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Getting involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools and maintaining configuration management.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience in Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience in Networking, Firewall rules and Server management. Familiarity and hands-on experience on deployment strategy.
- Good Linux/Unix Administration skills and knowledge on any cloud service provider.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.