Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Depot Manager
- Depot Manager will direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. He will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, he should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with companyТs policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.