So, We will explain how to apply for Deport Liaison Officer at an Independent Oil and Gas Operator – Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal. etc.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deport Liaison Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- The Depot Liaison Officer will support all depot operations Authorize and supervise meter loading, requests, waybills, product receipts and tank transfer Receipt, loading and other general gas depot activities. Meet all requirements for product quality, safety and environmental protection.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with client/customer. Generate stock report to Operations Manager. Report outstanding issues to Operations Manager. Ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for personnel.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformance’s in the depot. Ensure smooth administrative running of the depot. Ensure that truck loading operations and all other depot activities are conducted in adherence to safety and other applicable regulations.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage tanks to ensure minimal loss Document and circulate reports as required. Ensure compliance to operational and safety policies and procedures at all times. Liaise with surveyors and regulatory agencies. Perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree or HND in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in depot management, at least 3 of which must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity. HSE Certification is compulsory Relevant postgraduate or professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Full understanding of the global best practices and value chain functioning of the oil & gas sector.
- Must be astute in strategic thinking and planning.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online