Society for Family Health
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Demand Creation Representative Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary, and application portal. etc
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative
Job ID: sfh-49421
SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE)
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers
- We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for this position.
- This position will be responsible for demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets.
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Pharmacy and must have a completed or exemption NYSC certificate.
- Must be registered with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years post-NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organisation with a minimum of one-year experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Always remember we do not expect you to pay any amount to be recruited in any firm/company. if you find any company demanding for money, kindly send us a report mail to [email protected]