the Place (Smackers Limited)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Delivery Supervisor / Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Place Delivery Supervisor / Manager will be responsible for coordinating delivery team members, managing 3rd party rider relationships and overseeing every aspect of the delivery process.
- The position also will be responsible for performance analytics as it relates to our platform, as well as ensuring our restaurants are operating at a high-level across aggregator and 3rd party delivery partners.
- In addition, the position will be required to work with other functions within the organization including Operations, IT & finance.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence, service delivery and operational excellence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience in customer service and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Preferred experience in Marketing, or related field
- Experience with analytics platforms and would be a big plus
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae.