Tijmaf Innovation Services
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.