So, We will explain how to apply for Data.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist – Consultant at Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal. etc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist – Consultant
Job Ref: req8190
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Position:
- Palladium is seeking an Infographics and Communications specialist to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response .
- The Infographics and Communications Consultant will be responsible for developing quality and visually appealing presentations, content management, communication materials for the COVID-19 response through graphic design and web optimization solutions.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- The Infographics and Communications will work closely with USAID-supported states’ teams and report to the Data Analytics and Use Team Lead.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations for all USAID-supported states in the COVID-19 response;
- Deliver creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Deliver high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics and branding to support project documents on COVID-19 response.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design decisions to Data.FI project team
- Develop the visual design taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity
- Conceptualize and execute creative graphic design and layout for research, presentations and COVID-19 communiques to Stakeholders
- Disseminate information for upcoming activities and events related to COVID-19 response
- Develop Web content, and familiarity with web analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Must possess knowledge of graphic design software and tools including Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint
- 2-3+ years of experience in professional commercial design
- Experience work in a health sector will be an added advantage
- Must have a strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate visual communications. Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- A portfolio of past works is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online