So, We will explain how to apply for Data.FI Nigeria Data Analyst Consultant at Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal. etc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data.FI Nigeria Data Analyst Consultant
Job Ref: req8189
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Position:
- Palladium is seeking a Consultant Data Analyst to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response.
- The Data Analyst will provide in-depth analysis of COVID-19 data, triangulate data from secondary sources and provide analytics support to Emergency Operation Centers/Situation rooms across 8 USAID supported states.
- The overall aim of the Data.FI data use strategy is to both generate further demand for data and improve decision making process by stakeholders.
- The Consultant will report to the Senior Regional Data Use and Analytics Advisor.
- Provide technical support to Strategic information officers in the field; coordinate analytics related to COVID-19 for dissemination in the 8 states
- In-depth analysis of COVID-19 response data for all the USAID-supported facilities
- Conduct data mining on COVID-19 response through web-scrapping and access of secondary data sources to conduct a data triangulation for advance analysis on COVID-19 response i.e. predictive analysis on positive and negative factors affecting spread of the data
- Daily updates and analysis provided to all states and USAID Mission to be able to measure results and eventual impact of investments towards COVID-19 response
- Working with senior leaders on impactful messaging products for high-level discussions.
- Support data extraction, aggregation and triangulation from different data sources and creating a data repository for COVID-19 data
- Support conduct of regular analyses and reviews of National and State level performance on COVID-19 output and outcome indicators
- Support development of data visualization and compiling of user requirements; clarify and document data analysis and reporting needs.
- Support guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
- Support documentation, reporting requirements as necessitated by the COVID-19 response.
- Working with the infographics specialist and GIS expert to produce timely analytical products for dissemination at both the national and State levels
- Support ad hoc analysis as requested during the COVID-19 response period
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Health Informatics, Computer Science, Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field
- Advanced data analysis skills and proficiency in at least one statistical or GIS software packages such Stata, SPSS, Epi, QGIS and so on
- At least 3- 5 years proven work experience in data analysis, data mining, BI (Tableau, Power BI and other tools) and Analytics development or other related analytical projects with recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting. Proficient in development of infographics and packaging of information products
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online